Meet the charming and beautiful Nancy Jewel McDonie of Momoland


Nancy Jewel McDonie, known professionally as Nancy, is a Korean-American singer, actress, host, and a member of the girl group Momoland, which was formed on November 10, 2016 through the Mnet's reality survival show Finding Momoland. 

Related: Momoland's Nancy's dressing pictures leak online

Birth nameNancy Jewel McDonie[1]
BornApril 13, 2000 (age 21)
Nam-gu, Daegu, South Korea [2]
GenresK-pop
Occupation(s)
  • Singer
  • dancer
  • host
  • actress
InstrumentsVocals
Years active2011–present
LabelsMLD
Associated actsMomoland
EducationHanlim Multi Art School
loading...












Nancy had been living in the United States for about 6 years. In the online interview "Tingle Interview", Nancy stated that she was born in Daegu, South Korea, but grew up in Ohio, USA. In an interview about her being mixed with two different cultures Nancy said, "I have always been told by my parents that there are two cultures that I am in contact with ever since I was a child."

When asked if she was afraid or was unfamiliar with Korean culture when she moved to South Korea, she said: "Before I moved to South Korea, my mother kept telling me that Korean and American schools are really different." She added, "After I transferred to a Korean school, I couldn't speak Korean well, but it was not difficult because my friends helped me."


Maki-balita sa Netizens Alert sa FacebookTwitterInstagram at YouTube!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post