Regine Tolentino on her breastfeeding journey


For me, the greatest bond between mother and child starts in the womb and strengthened through breastfeeding.


There is no replacement for the physical connection and nourishment through breastfeeding only a mother can provide 🤍 



I am proud to have breastfed my 2 daughters until they we 2 years old, and my youngest @rosierignee now at 1 year 4 months.
loading...
Blessed to have this resilient body to have brought life and nourishment to my children.




Today I celebrate #worldbreastfeedingweek with all breastfeeding moms who have sacrificed for our children. It isn’t easy, but definitely fulfilling as a woman! 🤍🤍🤍
#worldbreastfeedingweek2021 #breastfeedingmom #breastfeedingph #breastfeedingmama  


Maki-balita sa Netizens Alert sa FacebookTwitterInstagram at YouTube!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post