Maria Ozawa's Instagram account gets hacked and deleted

Maria Ozawa's Instagram account has been hacked and deleted.

The Japanese actress and entrepreneur announced the unfortunate news on her personal Facebook account.




"This morning, I woke up to something that I will probably never forget in my life," she wrote in the caption of her post sharing screenshots of her hacked account.

"My Instagram page has been HACKED and DELETED by this guy. Not only he hacked into my account but he kindly erased 10yrs worth of my pictures and my memories," she added.

According to Maria, she uses the account with over 900,000 followers for her businesses and "now it’s all gone."
loading...

According to Maria, she uses the account with over 900,000 followers for her businesses and "now it’s all gone."

"Some may say it’s my fault by not having my security to two factor authentication but who would have thought that my account will be hacked and deleted???" Maria asked perplexed.

Maria feels sad and shocked that some people can do such things and expressed hope that her friends from the media could extend some help.

"I’m just too shocked and tired with life right now. Sana I can at least catch who did this ... Hoping for my media friends can help me out," she wrote.

Maria, who tagged Instagram in her Facebook post, said she's also messaged IG but nobody has replied to her messages yet.

Maria is in a relationship with Kapuso star Chef Jose Sarasola. They are currently in a long distance relationship after Maria flew home to Japan to be with her family amid the pandemic.


Maki-balita sa Netizens Alert sa FacebookTwitterInstagram at YouTube!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post